Friday 7 December 2012

Prebo's Wedding

Our dear friends Precious and Lebo finally tied the knot on Saturday, December 1. There was a beautiful ceremony and a beautiful bride (you didn't look too bad either Presh), and to top it off it was a Godly wedding for a change with a deeper meaning than just "I do... until I want a divorce." Unfortunately I didn't get nearly as many pics as hoped but here are some for all to enjoy! What a fun time! Oh Happy Day...

 The happy couple leaving the church
Presh showing off his new bride



 Proud parents
 Don't worry Lebs, I have more where this came from!


 The paparazzi had to be fought off with big sticks!

Who knows...?

 "What did the one photographer say to the other?" I don't know but it must have been funny!
 A brotherly moment



 For some it was all just too much to handle!

 The next happy couple? I think so!

 The only day Lebo would ever let me photograph her
 Too much pudding Kgao!

What a special day. May God bless you two!

No comments:

Post a Comment